Are you in Noosa or coming to Noosa for the holidays?
Do you live and work here?
Need time to de-stress after Xmas?
Need to get your mind and body ready for the new year ahead?
Research proves that taking time out for yourself is the best way to do, be and give of your best and we all know that the only way to get ahead is to BE, DO and GIVE of your best.
Success is funny thing we are told to work hard, be consistant, work long hours and stay motivated and passionate about your work to be successful, right? What happens when your too tired to stay motivated and passionate? Success can walk right back out your hard working life.
Talk to any successful billionaire they will tell you that they always take the time to unwind, release their stress and stay fit and healthy as their body and mind are their greatest assets.
Not only do we have everything you need to unwind and refresh your body and mind balancenoosa will Come to You, whereever you are home, office or holiday unit. So book your New Years time out and restore your tired mind and body ready to be the greatest success you can be in 2009. Whether you choose a relaxing or therapeutic massage, or to renew your skin with a beauty session or to energise your body with a fitness session our experts will Come to You – go on book your session today (it’s so easy – you can even book online) – you won’t regret it, I promise.
live a balanced life…
Related articles by Zemanta
We all make good NY resolutions each year, but how many of them do we actually keep? This list is easier and simpler and will still make your year healthier:
- HAVE FUN! Yes this is one of the easiest of all, take the time to have some fun. Laughter really is the best medicine and can help relieve stress, exercise your heart and joy is one of the reasons we are all here.
- Drink a little wine. There’s nothing wrong with a little wine particularly red wine full of antioxidants, but please stop at one.
- Challenge yourself mentally. Doing puzzles and learning something new every day keeps your brain sharp and your neurons firing this will help keep you younger all over.
- MOVE ON A DAILY BASIS. Yes make sure that you move your body every day, and by move I mean walk with free swinging arms, dance, get on your vibration platform, do yoga, or some form of exercise every day. More than anything else this will keep you feeling young and delay most if not all the signs of aging.
- Check your bed and your office chair are ergonomically sound to prevent wear and tear on your tendons, muscles and joints.
- Brush your teeth. Medical scientists have found that oral hygiene is linked to overall health.
- Get 15 minutes of sunshine every day. We are all lacking in vitamin D because we are working indoors and avoiding the sun too much now, so get out in the sun before 10am or after 3pm and allow your skin to get at least 15 minutes of direct sunshine a day.
- Eat more vegetables. Yes I know this is an old one, but a goodie and we all know why. Diabetes and metabolic syndromes are a world wide epidemic and eating more vegetables is one way to avoid this decline.
- Sleep well. Sleeping well actually helps us lose weight, energises our body and brain and keeps us younger.
- BREATHE. you would think that this comes naturally, yet many of us do not breathe properly, so learn to breathe well. Breathing needs to be from your diaphram – take note of your breathing by lying down and breathing naturally and look to see which part of your body is moving as you do. If you chest is moving up and down – you’re not breathing correctly at all. Your upper tummy and lower chest is the part that ought to be moving, so practice breathing until you can breathe diaphramatically for better health and slower stress levels.
Live a balanced life…
I know! I know! The shops are full, there’s no parking at all and you still have some last minute gifts you really need to buy. What do you do?
Well if you’re in Noosa or know someone who is coming here on holidays in the next few months why not get them a balancenoosa Gift Voucher? Available for immediate download right in your own living room.
We have gift vouchers for all of our ‘Come to You’ sessions and packages and some personal time and care is the perfect gift for any occasion!
Gift Vouchers for Services include:
- MMMmmmmm Massage: choose from 30 minute, 60 minute or 90 minutes of pure relaxation
- FFFabulous Facial: choose from our Signature Facial (60 minutes) or Mini Facial (30 minutes) exclusive range of organic botanicals to nuture your skin and bring back youthful texture and sheen.
- BBBeautiful Body Buff: an all over cleanse, scrub and masque leaving your body fresh and wonderfully smooth
- Hand and Foot Spa’s: Restore youthfullness to your hands or feet with our Hand Bliss hand spa or Feet Treat foot spa or better yet get both!
- Fitness comes to you: with our range of fitness sessions including: Pilates, Yoga, or Personal Training and your cholice of 60 or 90 minutes sessions.
Packages availabe by Gift Voucher include:
- Ultimate Body Bliss Package includes: Signature Facial + Full Body Buff + Massage of your choice (Swedish, deep tissue, relaxation, remedial, sports)
- Rejuvenation Package includes: Signature Facial + Massage of your choice
- ReNu U Package includes: 1 hour fitness session of your choice + Signature Facial + Massage of your choice
- Cooing Couples Package includes: Signature Facial + Massage of your choice + Foot Pamper + Heavenly Head Massage + Dinner for Two in your own private surroundings prepared by Gourmet Chef.
Gift Vouchers are immediately available for download after purchase and perfect gift giving for all occasions. Show how much you care and value someone this Xmas with a balancenoosa Gift Voucher
Yes, after years of being protected against added fluoride in our water supply, as of December 1st we are now being poisoned in our drinking water. Do you really believe the TV ads and other propaganda that is telling you how safe and healthy it is for you?
Here are a few statistics to try on for size:
- 1 teaspoonful can kill 70kg adult
- DiSodium HexaFluofosilicate has been linked to – Brain Damage – DIminishes IQ in Children – Cancer
For more information watch this video:
- Chronic administration of aluminium-fluoride or sodium-fluoride to rats in drinking water: alterations to neuronal and cerebrovascular integrity: Julie A. Verner, Karl F. Jensen, William Horvath, Robert L. Isaacson, Brain Research, Vol. 784:1998, Elsevier Science.
- The National Cancer Institute study found that as exposure to Fluorosilic Acid increases, so does the incidence of oral cancer; sometimes as much as a 50% increase in oral cancer rates occur in those areas – this translates to 8,000 new cases of oral and pharyngeal cancer per year, needless pain and suffering and a financial windfall to the medical and pharmaceutical factions that concern themselves with treatment.
1988 Researchers at the Argonne National Laboratory discover that NaHFSA promotes and enhances the carcinogenicity of other cancer-causing chemicals in the food and environment. Interestingly, this work confirmed studies sponsored by the United States National Cancer Institute conducted back in 1963 by Herskowitz and Norton at Saint Louis University.
More than 30 years ago, these scientists showed that low levels of NaHFSA Sodium Fluorosilic Acid increased the incidence of melanotic tumors in living organisms from 12 to 100% – often these tumors were induced by NaHFSA over a period of days. These studies were further amplified by work done by the Taylor’s at the University of Texas which found that 1 ppm NaHFSA Sodium Fluorosilic Acid in drinking water increased tumor growth rate in mice by 25%.
1987 Research is conducted at Imperial Chemical Industries (ICI) in England which indicates that NaHFSA – Fluorosilic Acid – cause genetic damage in human blood cells..
- According to eleven thousand scientists including world renowned Professor Paul Connett and Dr Hardy Limeback, adviser to the Canadian Government, the constituents of S7 Poison Industrial Fertiliser Toxic Waste Sodium Fluoride contains a cocktail of nasties, which are deadly toxic to Infants, Children, Kidney or Thyroid sufferers to name a few, it also contains, arsenic, cadmium, barium and lead, We have discovered that the Sodium Fluoride intended for the Queenslands Water is actually a Waste Product from a Phosphate Fertiliser Works possibly coming from Belgium and or Japan, countries that have banned all Fluoridation bases on the available International Research. It is interesting to note that almost every country in Europe has also banned S7 Poison Industrial Fertiliser Toxic Waste Sodium Fluoride and products containing it. Watch this video fore more info: http://goldcoastwaterwatch.webs.com/apps/videos/
Where do they get this stuff they are putting in our water??
Fluoridation, laundry sours, opalescent glass, metallurgy (aluminium and beryllium), vitreous enamel frits, insecticides and rodenticides, chemical intermediate, glue, leather and wood preservative, moth repellent, manufacture of pure silicon.
DANGER! Never add water to this substance.
This product has a UN classification of 2674 and a Dangerous Goods Class 6.1 (Toxic) according to The Australian Code for the Transport of Dangerous Goods By Road and Rail.
Toxic if swallowed! Severe exposure from ingestion may result in muscular weakness, tremors, convulsions, collapse, dyspnea, cardiac failure and death.
Thank you to the Gold Coast Water Watch for this information on Flouride
NEED MORE EVIDENCE?
Mr. and Mrs. A. Burton
Fluoride (SEDA-3, 399)
At least three fatalities have occurred due to the fact that the toxicity of fluoride is often underestimated. One case report may be cited.
A boy aged 27 months swallowed an unknown quantity of fluoride tablets containing 0.5 mg each. As the bottle contained less than 100 tablets, the unconscious child was sent home after a gastric lavage yielding 4 (!) tablets only, with the assurance to the parents that no risk existed. Three and a half hours later respiratory failure began to develop and the child was hospitalized; he died five days later. Even at the hospital the parents were told that 200 to 500 tablets would be required to endanger the child.
5 – 10 g of fluoride are commonly considered to comprise the acute lethal dose; the child in question had received less than 50 mg, which suggests an enormous difference between the supposed and actual lethal dose, even allowing for the age of the victim. It is true that the mother had received fluoride during pregnancy and that the child had received 0.5 mg daily for 15 months before the incident occurred but one must wonder whether the chronic load could have been sufficient to lower the acute lethal dose so drastically. This overdosage risk must be added to known risks attributable to fluoride in normal doses (i. e. gastrointestinal bleeding and atopic dermatitis) (33 c)
STATE OF QUEENSLAND
“The Registration of Births, deaths and Marriages Acts, 1962 to 1967″
(Medical Certificate of the Cause of Death)
MATER MISERICORDIAE PUBLIC HOSPITALS — SOUTH BRISBANE
21st June 1973
Think about what they are putting in your water and then ask yourself, is this all? What other decisions about our health are they going to make without consulting us?
Live a balanced life…
Gardasil, the cervical cancer vaccine recommended for girls as young as 12 years old, is causing side effects ranging from seizures and numbness to dizzy spells, fainting and paralysis. More than 17 girls a week in Australia have experienced such reactions after receiving the vaccination, but the country’s Department of Health and Aging refuses to release their details. Further, as of November 30, 2007, 496 adverse reaction reports were filed with Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Association (TGA). Of them, 468 had the cervical cancer vaccine as the sole suspected cause. In the United States, up to 1,700 women have reported adverse reactions from Gardasil, including at least seven deaths. To date, more than 10 million doses of Gardasil have been distributed worldwide.
Not only is as prominent researcher calling for Gardasil to be recalled until more research has been done:
“Independent health researcher Grace Filby, who won a Churchill Fellowship for her research into phage therapy, is calling on the government for more research into the possible side-effects of the HPV vaccine that is currently being given to teenage girls.
Filby believes that not enough is known about the effects of the vaccine on children with pre-existing medical conditions and weakened immune systems. She says, “We simply do not know whether the vaccine interacts with other medication or medical conditions, and the manufacturers have not studied it yet. This could be a very valid reason why some families and schools might hesitate or opt out.”
She has this week written to UK education ministers and health officials calling for urgent small-scale independent studies that would highlight any health problems stemming from vaccinations already carried out.”
But this MUST WATCH video will tell you one story of the possible cost of vaccinating your daughters:
live a balanced life…
Image via Wikipedia
According to some of the latest research it’s easy to avoid cancer, ust get enough sleep and enough exercise.
“Exercise is good for more than just your waistline. A recent study presented at the American Association for Cancer Research’s Seventh Annual International Conference on Frontiers in Cancer Prevention Research suggests that regular physical activity can lower a woman’s overall risk of cancer but only if she gets a good night’s sleep. Otherwise, lack of sleep can undermine exercise’s cancer prevention benefits.”
“A new US study of nearly 6,000 women found that while regular exercise appeared to reduced their risk of cancer, this benefit was likely to be lost if they did not get enough sleep.
“Greater participation in physical activity has consistently been associated with reduced risk of cancer incidence at several sites, including breast and colon cancers.”
“Short duration sleep appears to have opposing effects of physical activity on several key hormonal and metabolic parameters, which is why we looked at how it affected the exercise/cancer risk relationship,” he added.
Scientists don’t know exactly how exercise reduces cancer risk, but they suspect it is something to do with hormone levels and the immune system, and also because it affects body weight. In this study McClain and colleagues looked at the link between exercise and cancer, with particular attention to how not getting enough sleep might affect it.”
Come on ladies get out and exercise, do it in the outdoors – go for a walk, walk the dog, play with the kids and then go home and get your nanna nap 🙂
live a balanced life…
Image via Wikipedia
It’s a shame to have to let you in on skin cares dirty little secret, BUT most skin care that is labelled organic or natural – ISN’T! The terms natural and organic are often (more often than not) misleading, in Australia and the US a product only needs to be 5% natural to be called ‘natural’ and they don’t even police the word organic.
So why do you care? Here are some reasons why:
- Your skin is your largest organ (yes it is an organ) it is meant to act as a barrier that helps to keep our other organs safely on the inside and dirt and other foreign matter out. However it is not plastic and therefore not waterproof: skin breathes or we would actually suffocate, it absorbs things like water and products we put on our skin – are there would be no point putting anything on our skin. So with this in mind lets’ look at some more reasons to go organic.
- Organic and natural products (the real ones) have no nasty petrochemicals such as mineral oils, sodium laurel and laureth sulphate, propolene glycol (anti-freeze) etc.. these ingredients are potentially toxic and all petrochemicals are mistaken by the body as estrogens and we wonder why we are having so many menopausal symptoms and cancers are on the rise. Estrogen overload from xeno (foreign) estrogens is one of the majoy causes.
- It has been estimated that the average women puts over 200 chemicals onto her skin every day, over 60% of which are absorbed into the bloodstream and many of these are known to be carcinogenic, neurotoxic and hormone disruptors. This includes shampoo’s, conditioners, antipersperants, skin care products, and makeup. Your skin is an organ, can you imagine painting your heart or your liver with petrochemicals and expecting it to be healthy?
- Organic products contain natural ingredients similar to those our own body produces to keep us healthy and supple and that goes for our skin as well. Your skin will recognise those ingredients as welcome and use them to integrate with its own useful measures to keep your skin looking younger. Cleopatra bathed in milk, it was her big secret,
- Natural, organic products are more ‘active’ they often contain up to 95% active ingredients (excluding water) rather than the usual 5% active ingredients in a 95% intert base found in most everyday personal and skin care products.
- Natural, organic products contain antioxidants, amino acids, botanical extracts, pure essential oils, fatty acids, clays, floral extracts and more that promote healthy skin by enriching it from the outside in, in a form that is more compatible with our bodies.
- They not tested on animals _ there is no need to.
- Natural. organic products are environmentally friendly as many of the products found in your skin care are toxic to the environment as well as toxic to you. Many of those ingredients are washing down our drains, into our oceans, farms, water supplies and back into our bodies recycling those toxins over and over again.
- Organic products have been grown without the use of pesticides or artificial fertilisers and this means you are not only helping your skin and your health by avoiding them, the ripple effect is that you are encouraging earth safe farming practices by choosing organic and helping to prevent more toxic buildup in our dump sites.
- Last but by no means least – you are going to have much younger looking skin and save the planet at the same time. You just might avoid becoming unhealthy because of your skin care products, including lesening your risk of rashes, excema, asthma, cancer etc… All the while feeding your skin with beautiful emollients, floral waters, herbal waters, lipids and fatty acids, minerals and clays that your make your skin glow and feel amazing!
balancenoosa’s range of skin care is totally organic and natural in every sense of the word, we have sourced products and advice from a top skin care expert who specialises in organic products and even out preservative is organic and natural so you can be sure when you book your facial or other beauty services with us while on holiday in Noosa, you will only be getting the best nature can provide.
live a balanced life…